This is my ever growing list of role play ideas. Most that I have right now are set within one of 3 fandoms, Pokémon, Alien (movies franchise), and Sonic the hedgehog. I shall soon be adding original ideas as well. I am always happy to hear any ideas you have, any original ideas of yours or any alterations to mine you may have. Please make sure to read more than just my roleplay ideas, I have a few requests in regards to those who are interested in terms of what to expect from me and what ill expect from you when we rp.
Be warned that I am looking for active role players. If you cant respond at with at least some kind of regularity, please don't get my hopes up only to have them crushed when my response remains unanswered and unread. If i canceled a roleplay with you recently and i haven't reached out to you yet about starting up once more, please note me and i shall start again as soon as i can.
Here starts the list of my original ideas, do forgive me if they are somewhat jumbled and long compared to those in fandoms, their is much more to explain than would otherwise need be
1. For uncounted eons, 3 countries have ruled the Continent of Kroll peacefully. To the north, over vast stretches off snowy mountain peaks and frozen tundra, stretches the Krog monarchy. Due to the vast majority of the continents mineral wealth being located within its borders and the countries strict laws on exporting nothing but finished metal work, little ore is to be found outside the principality. It is very rare for a smith not to be able to trace, if not his lineage, than at least the lineage of the one who trained him, back within krogs borders. Its borders run along the Carg mountains (a mountain chain that dominates the north, north east, and north west and marks on all maps the most northernly point anyone has traveled) to end at the isis river that serves as the shared border between it and the other 2 countries. While it has more than twice the amount of land than the other two countries combined, only its most southern portions house any cities of note, the rest of the country populated by scattered villages, mining outposts, or the random rangers station. A few non human species originate from this area, such as one of the two species of krog and mountain dwarves and mountain orcs
To the south and east rises the Shike republic. Within in its domain lie the entirety of the coast line, rich port city after rich port city. The most fertile of farmland and control of all rivers that lead to and from the sea make the Shike land the richest and most bountiful of all her neighbors. It has fostered a thriving community of philosophers, scientists, engineers and other intelligent men. To her, all learned men flock. And while the country does not have the most native nonhumans within its borders or the highest population of such beings, recent influxes of nonhumans have made it the only country in which not only humans hold political power. The Shike Republic is the smallest of the three countries, her borders being the isis river to the north, the coast to the east, the kroth forest to the south, a forest that has resisted all efforts to either explore, destroy, or push past, Falk river ( a southernly meandering tributary of the isis river).
To the never ending west falls the Morris empire. From the Falk river onwards, all land is technically under the empires control, though, in reality, the large blank space on the map marks where imperial control ends and savage wondering nomads begin. While the Shike repiblic has its universities and fertile land, and the Krog monarchy has its gold and iron, the Morris empire has nuaght but moderate farmland and the highest abundance of nonhuman, intelligent species of all three countries. It has had to deal with many civil wars and waves of unorganized barbarians from the west in its centuries of existence. Becouse of this, and the fact it suaght to have a level playing field with the other two countries, despite not having advanced technology, rich farmland or vast mineral wealth, its military might far outstrips that of either of its neighbors.
In recent years, great famine and pestilence has devastated both The countries of Krog and Morris, killing of more than one tenth of the miners in Krog and destroying over a third of the Morris army. The Shike Republic has to thank it's superior farming technology and higher standards of sanitation in its avoidance of these catastrophes. Both of the beleaguered countries have requested their prosperous neighbor for assistance but the Republic refuses. My character is a highly suaght after mercenary, having earned much fame in his years fighting in the Morris army against invading savages. He has gathered about him his own group of fighting individuals, all fiercely loyal to him. He has recently been dispatched to guard an envoy convoy from the Morris to the Krog monarchy. Who your character is is entirely up to you. Is he/she within my character's band of fighting individuals? Is he/she the envoy my character is hired to protect ? Perhaps the assassin of forementioned envoy? Any of these or anything you can think of would be an acceptable character. This universe can be set either in a one with physics similar to our own, or one in which magic and anthropomorphic creatures are in high abundance. Again, all based on your whimsy
2. The milky way, once a mystery of whether or not it harbored life on any planet other than earth, has been discovered burgeoning with life, much of its intelligent and aware of its existence within the universe. Man has developed far enough that he can now terraaform previously uninhabitable planets and humans can be found in evidence in almost every corner of the galaxy. Now, many years after its initial surge, the former united front of humanity has wilted and broken into myriad pieces, small principalities encompassing anywhere from many hundreds of solar systems to one or two planets popping up where a smooth empire once lay. Non human species are also beginning to push through the once human dominated matrix, making for a patch work quilt of ever changes powers across the vast space. An organization, known simply as SAPIEN, which has been operating for centuries, since man took to the stars, works feverishly to band humanity back together, to prevent the human species from simply disappearing. My character runs a slave ship in under a shell corporation that is actually a front for the SAPIEN organization. More details if you are interested.
Here are my only current ideas within the Pokémon universe as of now
1. The Pokémon world is ruled by elitist aristocrat families that rule the puppet government. They decide there rank amongst themselves and society by the trainers they hire, whether it is the sheer number or the high quality of the trainers. The trainers are, for the most part, left to their own devices as long as they participate in the required number of recorded battles and attend the required number of tournaments held by gym masters. There is a lot more to this ( such as the ranking system, both for trainers and the families, the actual government, team rocket) than what I have listed and I will give more info if you are interested.
2. The story is set centuries the current cannon universe, long before the league was a viable governing system. All the regions are at war with each other, with mass hunts scouring the land for Pokémon to be used in the endless fighting. The war retarded the growth of technology as did the invention of the pokeball. All rare Pokémon and abnormally powerful were immediately confiscated by the military and found their way to the wealthy, who were the real reasons behind the wars. The common conscripted soldier was given the most common Pokémon, and were sent into huge confrontations that scarred the land, but were only fronts as the real work of the rare Pokémon was done at the aristocrats bidding. The aristocrats would eventually be over thrown by the government now ruling (the leagues, with the gym masters being descendants of war heroes) and the military reduced to a mere guerilla rebel force (team rocket). Again, there is far more to it, you need only ask to be told
For the sonic fandom, the first option for the Pokémon fandom can easily be tailored to fit this universe and I’d be happy to do so as well as one more idea
1. Two clans have resin in worship of the master emerald and the seven chaos emeralds. One is called the divided, which possess many varieties of chaos control and are split into many factions that war with each other constantly. The other is called the harvest, they have strange powers with the chaos emeralds and master emerald, powers that vary from controlling the elements, to seeing the future, to reading minds. This idea isn’t as well thought out as the others, as I don’t know if it’s set in the future or in present day sonic, or even before that. Or even If sonic will even be involved, or his friends or eggman, or any of the others. This one is the most subject to change so please note any ideas you have as soon as you can.
For alien,i have two ideas, both falling within, monsterxhuman and monsterxmonster categories. I have a human oc but I don't really have any clear ideas for him. If your interested in any alien fandom role plays in which humans are the focus point, not aliens, let me know and we can bat around some ideas
1. Your character has crash landed on a known xeno infested planet, your ship is destroyed when you impact but somehow, you survive. You soon find there are other things on this planet, things that are much stronger than you and just as smart. My character, a xeno that isn’t part of a hive, a warrior that has managed to escape the queens mind, finds you first and decides to play with its prey instead. Basically monster finds human and either makes the human its pet or befriends the human, as you’ve probably guessed.
2. On a sweltering jungle planet in a rarely traveled system, something rare has occurred. The alien swarm labeled by humans as, xenomorphs, have found a planet they cannot completely consume, something that even humans could not stop when it occurred. The local fauna are hardy enough to survive the infestation and have even been able to exist along the xenos. Again, in this one, my character is a rogue xeno, has no hive, hunts alone, and your character is either one of the local fauna or is another xeno and they befriend another in some form or fashion , mainly monster x monster
Now, here is my dirty little secret section. Smut, smut, and more smut, perhaps with a dab of sotryline here and their. Im always up for something smuty and, even though i generally play a male (only exception is when im playing a genderless, humoniod creature (such as alien), im not only looking for a female, males are more than welcome as well.
1. I love domxsub ordeals and would love to have a roleplay centered around one. I have usually played the more dominate character in most of my rps but i would enjoy trying a more submissive role
2.I dont have a list of fetishes to give you as must journals do but i would ask that you tell me if your going to try and push for any of yours, especially if they are not of the normal genre.
I will role play through any medium of communication you wish to use (anything from texting to notes). Please try to match the length and quality of the responses I send you. I cant tell you how disappointing it is to spend hours on crafting something only to have something that is one, grammatically incomprehensible, and two, doesn't contribute anything to the storyline nor insight any interest in continuing the role play sent in response. Also, do not hesitate to make drama or action in the roleplays, do not ever worry about possible ruining any plans for I have none and it is so dull to always have to come up with all the action an plot myself. As I stated above, please don't ask to start a roleplay only to not be able to roleplay once we start. I am looking for active members and i'm tired of becoming interested in the rp only to have the outlet yanked cruelly from me.
If i have roleplayed with you in the past and we discontinued for an unknown reason but you wish to continue now, note me and we will either pick up were we left off or we will start over with something new
Below is an example of what ill be sending you and the quality I expect back. My responds are usually much longer than this but I feel you've had to read enough and deserve some mercy for your most noble perseverance
Ex. Cormac rested against the ship’s hull for a moment, the cool metal almost seeming to burn against his hot skin as he tried to catch his breath. His ragged gasping filled the air, his usually pale hide now red and hot to the touch. He gritted his teeth before a sharp crack broke the temporary silence, followed quickly by a restrained hiss of pain. He lowered his left hand, mangled and bloody, the bones that had been almost pulped now set back into their proper place. He slid farther down the hull, falling onto his buttock with a thump as his eyelids fluttered, the blood loss catching up with him, threatening to doom him more certainly than the one that had shattered his hand.